New NMPR Website
We are delighted to announce that the NMPR will soon receive an exciting new update. The fresh new site will deliver a greatly improved user experience, provide a first-class platform for future enhancements and of course, align it with the other services in the Recipero Crime Reduction Ecosystem.
What is changing?
- The look and feel of the whole site is being updated, moving to a modern, even more robust platform to enhance use of the NMPR in all areas.
- Both public and private (logged-in) areas of the site will be mobile device friendly.
- Public facing pages will be completely new providing expanded, useful information about the NMPR, the extra services it provides, along with details of how connected services like
Report My Loss and Report My Find help reduce crime and/or make processes more effective for the public and police.
What isn't changing?
- How you access the site won't change.
- Your login details will remain unchanged.
- Once logged-in, search and reporting processes are the same (although might look better!).
Essentially the way you use the site is not changing so there should be NO interruption to your flow of work.
Is training required?
No. None at all. All use processes such as login, search, reporting remain unchanged.
When are the changes happening?
The site will be upgraded for all users during Q1 2017.
Current users of the NMPR will be emailed with details once a date is available, if you have queries please contact our support team (email@example.com) who will be able to help further.